As the official representative for Odawara Engineering Co., Ltd. our company once again present on CWIEME Berlin 2016. CWIEME is the leading exhibition for coil winding, electric motor and transformer manufacturing technologies.
Visit us from 10. 5. to 12. 5. 2016 on stand 3.2 / A10, where we this year exhibit IOW – U Universal Type, Direct Stator Coil Winder.
IOW – U Universal Type, Direct Stator Coil Winder
This winding machine is specially designed to wind coil into stator slot directly by needle. Needle is driven by combination of 4 independent AC servo motor. This movement is good for winding motor which requires perfect leyeror and/or very complex terminal wire handling. For the segment style stator, part rotating method can be possible and needle pivoting mechanism is also available to wind various type of motor.
- CNC electronic controls,
- CW/CCW winding,
- Tension dereller,
- No wire detector.
- Lead wire cutter/gripper,
- Automatic handling of inter pole lead,
- Needle pivot turning mechanism,
- 4 Axis controls.
- Machine dimension: 720 mm (w) × 1360 mm (h) except tension device,
- Needle oscillate motor (y axis): 0,75 kW AC servo motor,
- Needle stroke motor (Z axis): 3 kW AC servo motor,
- Table adv/bck motor (X axis): 0,75 kW AC servo motor,
- Stator indexing motor (0 axis): 5 kW AC servo motor.
Acceptable stator design:
- Core OD: MAX. φ 300 mm (inner winding), MAX.φ 300 mm (outer winding),
- Core ID: MIN. φ 18 (inner winding),
- Core stack height: MAX. 150 mm (inner winding), MAX. 150 mm (outer winding),
- Wire diameter: MAX. φ 1,5 mm (inner winding), MAX.φ 1,5 mm (outer winding),
- Max. needle stroke speed: 1000 rpm.
(depends on stator design)